Join us Thursday, Oct. 26 for our next Power Lunch!
*Please note the date of this program is Oct. 26 instead of the first Thursday of the month due to scheduling conflicts.*
Power Lunches are educational programs that allow women to gather and learn about various issues and trends important to them.
Lunch is served beginning at 11:45 a.m. with the program getting underway at Noon.
Your $6 admission includes our program plus lunch from Brenau Catering.
Oct. 26th lunch topic: “Leading from the Bench: Our Innovative Court Programs”
Learn how our accountability court programs are serving as models of success and rehabilitation across the state and even the country.
These problem-solving court programs provide substance abuse and mental health treatment to individuals caught in the revolving door of the justice system. In addition to providing a meaningful alternative to incarceration to the participants and a significant cost savings to taxpayers, our programs give participants a chance for rehabilitation and the tools to become healthy, productive members of society.
Treatment Services is the agency that oversees multiple programs in the Northeastern Judicial Circuit that impact the lives of thousands each year in Hall County through Drug Court, Felony Probation Drug Court, DUI Court, the H.E.L.P. Program (Mental Health Court), Family Treatment Court, Parental Accountability Court, Veterans Court, Substance Abuse Services Evaluations and Referrals, the Drug Screening Lab, and in Dawson County through Treatment Court.
- Judge Kathlene F. Gosselin, Superior Court, Presides over Hall County H.E.L.P. Program and Dawson County H.E.L.P. Program
- Judge Alison Toller, Juvenile Court, Presides over Hall County Family Treatment Court
- Debbie Mott, Treatment Services Director
- Heather Herrington, Hall County Drug Court Coordinator
- Suzanne Stanley, Dawson County Treatment Court Coordinator and Hall County H.E.L.P. Program graduate
- Angel Mays, Hall County Family Treatment Court graduate, and her daughter, Alexis Mays
- Jessi Emmett, Treatment Services Assistant Director
- Marisa Sullens, Hall County Family Treatment Court Coordinator
Time11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Brenau Downtown Center
Categories No Categories